Tera Patrick (Linda Ann Hopkins in real life) was born on 25 July 1975 in Great Falls Montana. Her mother is a Thai while her American father is of English and Dutch descent. She grew up in San Francisco, and was raised by her father after her mom went back to Thailand. While taking a stroll in Fisherman’s Wharf, she was spotted by a photographer, and was signed up as a model for the prestigious Ford Model Agency at the young age of 13.
Experience a different kind of heaven here on earth with Tera Patrick!
She soon moved to New York for her modelling career, which lasted until she was 18 before she quit and went back to school. She attended Boise State University in Idaho where she earned her BS Microbiology degree, as well as an A.A.S. (associate in applied science) in Nursing.
She was once employed as a nurse, but her curiosity about nude modelling soon saw her appearing in covers and pages of men’s magazine. By 1999, she felt that she was ready to join the adult entertainment industry full time, and appeared in some B&D tapes before signing up a contact with Digital Underground.
In an industry that was filed with silicone inflated boobies, her certified model looks and all natural body made her one of the fastest rising stars during her career. Tera Patrick is the only one to have simultaneously graced the cover of both Playboy and Penthouse in the same month as Playmate of the Month and Pet of the Month for February 2000.
She married Evan Seinfeld (founding member of metal group Biohazard) in 2004, and in 2006 they launched their own talent agency geared in giving upcoming talents the respect they deserve as well as to help them unlock their full potential. They also launched their own production outfit, TERAvision, and soon collaborated with Vivid videos on adult film projects, working with Seinfeld who appeared in various adult films as “Spyder Jonez”.
Tera Patrick has appeared in more than 120 adult films, and her appearances have always been hot, sexy, and naughty, and she has been a favourite among critics and fans alike, and has received many nominations and won many awards throughout her career:
- 2000 Hot D’Or – “Best American Starlet”
- 2001 Adult Stars magazine – Consumer Choice Awards – “Best New Starlet”
- 2001 AVN Award – “Best New Starlet”
- 2001 AVN Award – “Best Interactive DVD” for Virtual Sex With Tera Patrick
- 2001 Genesis – “Best New Cummer”
- 2001 XRCO Award – “Best New Starlet”
- 2002 Venus Award – “Best American Actress” for Forbideen Tales
- 2002 Penthouse Pet Of The Year Runner Up
- 2002 Hustler Honey
- 2004, 2005, 2006 F.O.X.E. Fan Favorite
- 2004, 2005, 2007 Genesis Pornstar of the Year
- 2006 FHM 100 Sexiest Women
- 2006 Top 40 Hottest Rockstar Girlfriends & Wives by VH1
- 2007 F.A.M.E. Award for Favorite Female Starlet
- 2007 Adam Film World Guide Award – Crossover Female Performer Of The Year
- 2007 Eroticline Award – “Successful Performing Businesswoman of the Year USA”
- 2007 Eroticline Award – “Best Interactive Film” – InTERActive (Teravision/Hustler Europe)
- 2008 AVN Award – “Best Cinematography: Fashion Underground”
- 2008 AVN Award – “Best High End All Sex Release: Broken”
- 2008 AVN Award – “Best Interactive Movie: InTERActive”
- 2008 F.A.M.E. Award – Favorite Female Starlet
- 2009 AVN Hall of Fame inductee
- 2009 F.A.M.E. Award – Favorite Female Star
- 2009 XBIZ Award – Crossover Star of the Year
- 2009 XBIZ Award – ASACP Service Recognition Award
- 2013 Exxxotica Fanny Award – Lifetime Achievement Award
- 2014 XRCO Hall of Fame inductee
Tera Patrick has also enjoyed mainstream media success. She has been a frequent guest of Howard Stern on his radio programs as well as TV show. She has graced the cover of FHM magazine, and was the first porn star to ever do so. She has also appeared as and voiced herself in the “Aqua Teen Hunger Force” animated series. Terra Patrick was also one of the playable characters for the “Backyard Wrestling” video game. She has also appeared in the music video for “I Can’t Move” by Everlast, and was also active in the promotion and lent her voice for the 2008 “Saint Row 2” video game expansion, “Ultor Exposed”.
Tera Patrick has also been featured in the book “Permanence: Tattoo Portraits” by artist Kip Fulbeck that was published in 2008. She also appeared in the 2010 Indonesian horror movie “Rintihan Kuntilanak Perawan (Moaning of Virgin Ghost)”.
In 2010, Gotham Books published her memoir entitled “Sinner Takes All” published, and she is currently working on a follow up to the book.