Lisa Ann (Lisa Anne Corpora in real life) was born on 9 May 1972 at Easton, Pennsylvania, USA. While trying to finish her studies as a dental assistant, Lisa Ann worked as an erotic stripper to pay for her studies. But after getting her degree, finding a steady full time job as a certified dental assistant was proving difficult, so she decided to be a porn star in 1993, bringing her own version of smut to porn lovers everywhere. Her real grit on screen stamina made her a fan favourite, and her porn career was picking up, but the stigma of AIDS during the latter part of the 90’s made her quit porn in 1997, and Lisa Ann returned to being an erotic dancer, as well as founding her own talent agency for upcoming porn stars.
The MILFy Cougar goodness of Lisa Ann!
In 2006, and with the strict testing measures for safer sex enforced during her hiatus, Lisa Ann returned to the porn industry. It was just the right time to come back: when she left in 1997, anyone aged 25 was considered old to be doing porn, and though she had matured by then, the MILF/Cougar phenomenon was heating up, and Lisa Ann was just the perfect porn star to embody the horny and erotic fantasies of banging and enjoying the wild allure of a more mature woman. Lisa Ann made up for lost time and took advantage of her own niche in the emerging MILF/Cougar scene of the porn industry.
It was in 2008 when Lisa Ann played the role of “Serra Paylin” that made her the iconic MILF in the Hustler video feature Who’s Nailin’ Paylin?, a parody on 2008 Republican Vice Presidential candidate Sarah Palin, and included parodies of other well-known female political figures like Harry Clinton and Condoleeza Rice. The film was released on Election Day, 4 November 2008. Her “Serra Paylin” character was so famous that she even made a mainstream appearance in Eminem’s Music Video for “We Made You” after being recommended by video director Joseph Kahn, and this cemented and further pushed Lisa Ann’s career, making her every man’s MILF fantasy favourite, and recognized by many of the different award giving bodies in the porn industry:
- 2007 XRCO Award – Best Cumback
- 2007 Adam Film World Guide Award – Porn Cumback of the Year
- 2009 AVN Award – MILF/Cougar Performer of the Year
- 2009 AVN Hall of Fame inductee
- 2009 AEBN VOD Award – Performer of the Year
- 2010 XRCO Award – MILF of the Year
- 2010 F.A.M.E. Award – Favorite MILF
- 2010 Exotic Dancer Award – Adult Movie Feature Entertainer of the Year
- 2010 XFANZ Award – MILF of the Year
- 2011 XBIZ Award – MILF Performer of the Year
- 2011 Urban X Award – Best MILF Performer
- 2011 Urban X Award Hall of Fame inductee
- 2011 Legends of Erotica Hall of Fame inductee
- 2011 AEBN VOD Award – Performer of the Year
- 2012 NightMoves Award – Best MILF Performer (Fan’s Choice)
- 2012 NightMoves Award – Best Individual Website (Fan’s Choice) – TheLisaAnn.com
- 2012 Urban X Award – MILF Performer of the Year
- 2013 Exxxotica Fanny Award – MILF Performer of the Year
- 2013 NightMoves Award – Social Media Star (Editor’s Choice)
- 2013 XRCO Hall of Fame inductee
- 2014 AVN Award – Hottest MILF (Fan Award)
In 2011, Lisa Ann joined the exclusive ranks of the best and most fantasized porn stars with her very own Fleshlight Girls Lisa Ann sex toy featuring her very own and unique BARRACUDA texture pussy sleeve.
Lisa Ann has appeared in 395 Adult films and compilations. She has also directed 7 Adult Films.
Prior to entering the adult entertainment industry, Lisa Ann appeared as a “Snapple Girl” on the Howard Stern Show.
Complex Magazine list of “The Top 100 Hottest Stars” in 2011 placed Lisa Ann at #5, and she has been on the yearly list of CNBC’s “The Dirty Dozen: Porn’s Most Popular Stars” for 2011, 2012, and 2014. She has also made an appearance in Aroused, a 2013 documentary film with 15 other adult film stars, as well as appeared in the music video for “Dead Bite” by Hollywood Undead. She also lent her voice to a prostitute character in the Grant Theft Auto V video game that was released last September 2013.