Jessica Drake (Angela Patrice Heaslet) was born on 14 October 1974 in Dallas Texas, USA.
While Jessica was still in college, a major in psychology in El Paso, she worked in a local strip club as a house club dancer. Later on, she applied through an agency to be a feature dancer in another club where she met Michael Raven, a film director who was then photographing a contest. Raven, together with his wife, Sydney Steele, introduced and guided Jessica to the adult entertainment industry, where she began by posing for magazines, as well as made appearing on Playboy TV. On one film set scene between Jill Kelly and Mark Davis, Jessica Drake served as “condom and lube girl”.
Jessica Drake made her debut in the porn industry in 1999 with Pussyman’s Decadent Divas 4 which was directed by Michael Raven. She signed up with Sin Pictures, but later had a falling out with the company. Shortly afterward, she signed up with Wicked Pictures in 2003, and has been an exclusive contract start under the film outfit ever since.
Jessica Drake has appeared in more than 200 adult films as an actress, but is more than just that, and has eight film credits as director, starting with her directorial debut in 2008 for What Girls Are.
Jessica Drake is known for her blowjob scenes, but aside from oral sex, this hot porn star has done everything a man could imagine, from oral, anal, tease and masturbation, group sex, and
double penetration, and her arousing performances have been recognized by various award giving bodies in the adult entertainment industry, and is an inductee to porn’s Hall of Fame. Jessica Drake is your perfect masturbation partner
- 2001 AVN Award – Best Tease Performance – Shayla’s Web
- 2002 NightMoves Adult Entertainment Award – Best Female Performer, Editor’s Choice
- 2003 Adult Stars magazine’s Consumers’ Choice Award – Best Overall Actress
- 2005 AVN Award – Best Oral Sex Scene, Film – The Collector
- 2005 AVN Award – Best Actress, Video – Fluff and Fold
- 2005 XRCO Award – Single Performance, Actress – Fluff and Fold
- 2006 Eroticline Award – Best Actress, USA
- 2007 AVN Award – Best Actress, Film – Manhunters
- 2007 AVN Award – Best All-Girl Scene, Film – FUCK
- 2008 Eroticline Award – Award for Outstanding Achievements
- 2009 AVN Award – Best Actress – Fallen
- 2009 AVN Award – Best Double Penetration Sex Scene – Fallen
- 2009 XRCO Award – Single Performance, Actress – Fallen
- 2010 AVN Hall of Fame inductee
- 2010 AVN Award – Best Group Sex Scene – 2040
- 2011 XRCO Hall of Fame inductee
- 2014 AVN Award – Best Safe Sex Scene – Sexpionage: The Drake Chronicles
Jessica Drake has also made appearances on mainstream media and television shows: an episode in The Money $hot, and on the pilot episode for Skin. Together with her former husband Evan Stone, they were featured on the HBO special Pornucopia: Going Down the Valley episode entitled Love and/or Sex that featured couples who were working in the adult industry. She also appeared as a guest along with other porn stars in the Tyra Banks Show episode “A Day In A Life of a Porn Star.” In the mainstream comedy Barry Munday, Jessica Drake, Kaylani Lei and Mikayla Mendez played as themselves as air guitar judges.
Jessica Drake also appeared in Lady Gaga’s music video for the single “Telephone,” which was released in 2010.
She was also in CNBC’s list “The Dirty Dozen: Porn’s Most Popular Stars” for 2014.
[Sex Educator]Jessica Drake is passionate not only with her sex scenes on adult films, but also in the belief in the need for a better and healthier understanding of sex between men and women, for a more satisfying sex life. Noting the demand for sex education to get a modern twist, she launched Jessica Drake’s Guide to Wicked Sex, a series of erotic, educational, and informative films together with Wicked Pictures, and the first DVD in the series, one of Jessica’s favourite sex act, Fellatio, was honoured as best Educational Release in 2012. Her series has become a favourite, and with her degree in psychology plus her long experience in the industry, as well as her factual demonstration and naughty approach to each subject leaves the audiences informed without being overwhelmed. The series provides sexy, articulate, and professional insights to the often sensitive issue of self-help in sex.
When not acting, Jessica Drake also teaches sex education seminars and workshops in her desire for sexual wellness in the modern age, for a more progressive sex education.