Jesse Jane (Cindy Taylor in real life) was born on 10 July 1980 in Fort Worth, Texas USA. Jesse Jane spent her childhood on military bases, and as a result was somewhat one of the boys, with a boyish attitude. She grew up with a passion for sports, had extensive training in dance, and was a varsity cheerleader for Moore High School in Moore, Oklahoma, where she graduated in 1998.
Jesse Jane began working for TV commercials after graduation, notably for the famous restaurant chain “Hooters.” She also has several “Hawaiian Tropics” beauty contest wins under name which landed her a role in the then famous TV series Baywatch: Hawaiian Wedding in 2003. She also joined American Dreams Pageant where she was awarded as Miss Photogenic, which led to a career as a bikini model. Jesse Jane had always wanted to be in the adult film business, and when she had read in an article about Tera Patrick working for adult film outfit Digital Underground, she contacted them and this led to a contract with the company. Fleshlight made a Jesse Jane model after much demand from fans.
Sexy and Beautiful sexual fantasy babe Jesse Jane.
Jesse Jane’s first appearance as an adult actress for Digital Underground was in the film No Limit which was released in 2003. Digital Underground pushed her popularity even more with global exposure on many magazine covers such as FNM, Front, Maxim, Arena, and Las Vegas. Her appearances in the adult films Beat the Devil and Loaded, released in 2003 and 2004 respectively, made her one of the rising fan favourites in the adult entertainment industry.
The year 2005 would prove to be Jesse Jane’s year when she appeared as lead role in the adult film Pirates which became an instant hit and made her a household name in the porn industry. She also got her own show in Playboy TV, “Naughty Amateur Home Videos” and was also the host for the Night Calls show. Jesse Jane also became entertainment editor for Cheri magazine, and also wrote regular columns for Genesis and Buzz magazines. In 2006, she was the host of the AVN Awards show, and has also hosted other industry awards like the F.A.M.E. Awards for 2008, as well as host for XBIZ Awards for 2008 and 2011. Jesse Jane also featured as one of CNBC’s “12 Most Popular Stars in Porn” in 2011 and 2014.
Jesse Jane has appeared in 106 adult films, and has won 29 awards out of 75 nominations.
- 2003 Nightmoves Adult Entertainment Award – Best New Starlet (Editor’s Choice)
- 2004 CAVR Award – Contract Star of Year (MVP)
- 2004 Delta di Venere Award – Best American Actress
- 2004 Venus Award – Best Actress USA
- 2005 AVN Awards – Best All-Girl Sex Scene – Video
- 2006 F.O.X.E. Award – Female Fan Favorite
- 2006 Nightmoves Adult Entertainment Award – Best Actress (Editor’s Choice)
- 2006 Scandinavian Adult Award – Best Selling International Star
- 2007 F.A.M.E. Awards – Hottest Body
- 2007 AVN Awards – Best All-Girl Sex Scene – Video
- 2007 Exotic Dancer Award – Adult Movie Feature Entertainer of the Year
- 2007 Venus Award – Best US Actress
- 2008 F.A.M.E. Awards – Hottest Body
- 2008 Medien eLINE Award – Best US Actress
- 2009 F.A.M.E. Awards – Hottest Body
- 2009 AVN Awards – Best All-Girl Couples Sex Scene
- 2009 AVN Awards – Best All-Girl Group Sex Scene
- 2009 Hot d’Or Award – Best American Actress – Pirates II: Stagnetti’s Revenge
- 2011 AVN Awards – Best All-Girl Group Sex Scene
- 2011 AVN Awards – Fan Award – Wildest Sex Scene
- 2011 AVN Awards – Best Supporting Actress
- 2012 AVN Awards – Fan Award – Hottest Sex Scene
- 2012 Adultex Award – Best Performer – Australian Excellence Award
- 2012 NightMoves Adult Entertainment Award – Best Female Performer (Fan’s Choice)
- 2012 XRCO Awards – Hall of Fame inductee
- 2013 AVN Awards – Hall of Fame inductee
- 2013 XBIZ Awards – Best Scene – All-Girl
- 2014 XBIZ Awards – Best Scene – Feature Movie
Jessica Jane appeared in the music video for the first single “Step Up” from Drowning Pool’s sophomore album Desensitized. She has also appeared in The Tonight Show with Jay Leno in 2006. She also made an appearance in HBO’s hit series Entourage, where she played the role as the leader of the “Pussy Patrol” in the 9th episode of its second season. She also made appearances in the “Bad Girls Club” reality series, as well as in the 2009 CNBC documentary entitled Porn: Business of Pleasure, as well as in the film Middle Men and Frat Party (2009), 2010’s Let The Game Begin, 2011’s Bucky Larson: Born to Be a Star, and 2012’s Dave’s Old Porn.
Jesse Jane also graced the cover as Pet of the Month for Penthouse Australia in November 2010.